Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Exercise!

My sisters, Marie and Janelle, and I have been working together to lose weight. We track our calorie consumption and work out together. After having missed several days of working out, we finally popped in the dance aerobics and Pilates videos yesterday and did some serious exercising. We also listened to some music on the stereo and danced energetically with Zaylee. All in all we got about an hour and a half of exercise in, and it felt so great! Zaylee especially loved jumping around in the kitchen laughing maniacally as we boogied to energetic classical music. She loves it when us grown up people do silly things.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you decided to play tag with us! I love the opportunities that I get for fun excercise once in while, too. I'm thinking that (if the rain lets up) Maddi and I may walk (1 mi to the school, 2 mi round trip) to get Kellen this afternoon. Then I get to rock out to my iPod while I walk :) And I like your Pic of the Day. I enjoy seeing things that make me think a little. Thanks for sharing :)