To this:
It really does look so much better, especially in the back, where it was so long and scraggly. But I miss his curls! He doesn't look like a baby anymore, he's a big boy! I can't decide whether to laugh at the expression on his face and smile at the fact that he's growing up so handsome, or cry that he's not my little baby anymore. Sigh.
By the way, that first picture has a story behind it. You may notice that Thomas is wearing two shirts. A couple days ago I decided to give him a choice between two shirts. He picked one and I put it on him, thinking that was the end of it. Apparently it wasn't - he had seen both options and wanted them both! So after putting on the first, he grabbed the second and settled down for me to put that one on him too. He made me button it up and everything. He was so pleased with himself for getting to wear two shirts instead of just one!
3 comments:
From your title I thought you were calling someone an s.o.b. LOL
Yeah, I realized that after I posted. But no really, I was just sobbing! Honest!
I thought the same for a sec and thought "Whoa, somebody got the pregnant crankies today!" :-)
He looks cute with the haircut, and I guarantee he's cooler. But I agree. *sniff* I hate cutting off the cuteness!
Post a Comment