Monday, April 18, 2011

Update

I thought I should drop an update, after leaving that post about Jeff's appendectomy up for so long.

Jeff came home this past Wednesday. At first he was very weak and couldn't eat very much. Because he hadn't been able to eat for a whole week, his stomach had really shrunk. He would get full after just a couple of bites. But since then Jeff's appetite has returned, and he's making up for a week of not eating!

We're still having to make sure that the kids don't jump on Jeff's stomach. He still can't really lift the kids or have them sit on his lap when they're wiggly. But he's improving a lot. He has even been able to cook a meal - he made crepes for breakfast on Saturday, and boy were they good.

Okay, that's about it. I need to go put together some breakfast now.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Glad his appetite's back! And crepes sound really good, yum. :-)