Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Our First Post

So, um, this is Jeff.

So what's the deal with the word 'blog' anyways?

What is it short for, 'bullfrog', 'blue log', 'boys love girls'? LOL

Stephanie wants to type now. I guess this is the end of my blogging. Blog blog blog!


Stephanie here. My sister Michelle talked us into starting a blog, so we'll give it a try. Currently we are living with Mom and Dad en route to getting into our own apartment. We are very close to being able to move in, just waiting on some paperwork to get cleared. We've been waiting all month to get to move, have had three different tentative move-in dates, and are now looking at moving on Friday - yay!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

I am your first ever comment. Yay! I will very much enjoy reading about your exploits. Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Hooray! Another blogger cousin! I'm so thrilled to see you up here! I will be certain to check back to see what you guys are doing. I'd love to see you on our family blog, and get feedback via comments as often as the urge takes you :) I'll be sure to put your blog on my list! I hope you enjoy this; it is such a fun community, and a great way to get involved with those cousins we don't get to see very often :)

Sarah said...

I'm so glad you decided to join the blogging world. I am so bad at keeping in touch with people so it has been really fun to be able to keep in touch with everyone, especially family, this way. We'd love to see pictures if you get a chance. Congratulations on the move. I hope everything works out.

Rachel Holloway said...

Glad you decided to join the most addictive mode of communication ever! Saw you have our name on your blog already, so feel free to post comments--we will do the same! WELCOME!

Melinda said...

I'm with the the excitement! It is such a joy to be able to have a window (even if it's only open every so often) into the lives of others I know, like Sarah, especially family. We really do enjoy seeing cousins in the 'web-logging' ('b-logging) world. That was for Jeff's benefit. Come visit mine when you get the chance. And good luck with the apartment...it can be rough, I'm sure, to live with parents again after being away. Congrats!

Karen said...

Hi!

Welcome to the blogging world. I look at everyone else more often than I blog...but it will be good to keep up on your news!