Saturday, February 16, 2008

Oops!

I had an absent-minded moment this morning. I had just finished clipping Thomas's nails when Zaylee came up and wanted hers clipped too. So I set Thomas down and turned to pick up Zaylee, and I heard a loud plop and a little whine. I had set Thomas down on his feet, expecting him to be able to stand and walk away! He couldn't, of course, and did a belly flop on the floor. Oops! He was fine, just a little startled. I picked him up, gave him some loves, then set him down, on his belly, and sent him on his way. Ah, mommy brain.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Oh, how funny! I can just see the poor little guy... Too cute. We all have those days, wait until you are yelling at one of your kids for doing something they knew better than, and you finish your yelling, then realize you were either yelling the wrong name, or the wrong kid altogether. That is fun!