Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Workout
I'm at Mom and Dad's house doing laundry right now. Janelle and Marie were doing dance aerobics, and I decided to join them, while holding Thomas. He had just woken up from a nap and didn't want to be put down yet. So I worked out with them for the last, like, five minutes of the workout. I think in that five minutes, holding Thomas, I got more exhausted than I usually do in twenty or thirty minutes of exercise usually! I guess there's some validity to all those parenting magazine articles that tell you to exercise with your baby. It actually works! Of course, I also have a cold now which probably accounts for some of the after-exercise tiredness as well. Anyway, it was fun, and I feel good that I got at least a little exercise, despite not feeling well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
WOW--not feeling good and you STILL exercised?? I am amazed! Hope ya feel better tomorrow!
Hope you're feeling better soon! I can't wait to excercise with a tiny baby...definately something less then 25 lbs. Or just get myself on an excercise schedule at all...
You changed your background too..... ha ha. It looks good. I tried doing crunches with William on my stomach, becuase he wanted me to hold him. Ouch! I hope you guys all feel better soon.
Post a Comment