Just thought I'd post some of Zaylee's cute sayings and behaviors.
Jeff sometimes says a food is "yummalicious" when it tastes good. Zaylee has picked up on this. This morning as we were pretending to eat plastic blocks, she paused long enough to say, "Mm! Nummy-wishus!"
Just now as I was typing, Zaylee came up and started pulling on my finger, saying, "Come on Mommy!" She usually does this to drag us over to the snack cupboard in hopes of getting a graham cracker. We just ate breakfast, so I said "Not now," and pulled my hand away. She grabbed it again, "Come on Mommy, gimme great big hug!" Aww! So I picked her up and gave her a great big hug. We exchanged "I love you"s and I put her down, hoping to continue typing. However, having gotten my attention and completely wooed me, she proceeded to once again grab my finger, drag me to the snack cupboard, and get a graham cracker.
Zaylee has decided that occasionally, instead of making a scene, she'll just go with the flow and make things seem like they were her idea to begin with. As we take something away from her that she shouldn't have, she'll say, "Here you go, you're welcome!"
The best one of all: this actually isn't under the label of "cute", but it's wonderful nonetheless. Zaylee and Thomas share a room. And every time Thomas wakes up crying at night, Zaylee stays asleep. Isn't she great!
2 comments:
How fun she is! It's so cute when they do things like that...and I hope I'm as lucky when Evie and Lizzie share a room!
She is so precious! When you come tomorrow can I just keep her? Just kidding, I can hardly handle the three I've got. But I agree, it is wonderful when children get along while sharing a room. She's a good big sister.
Post a Comment