This morning I popped in "Save the Last Dance" to watch for the first time. It was pretty good, though it had lots of language. I only mention it because it inspired me to actually put in my dance aerobics DVD after the movie, and I did a 20-minute workout. It has been weeks since I actually worked out, I've sort of let it slide. It can be hard to find the motivation to exercise when I'm always so tired and the kids always want my attention. But I had a great time dancing around on the cluttered living room floor, dodging toys and kids. Zaylee tried to dance next to me a couple times during the workout, and it was really cute.
I really should work out more often. Eating reduced calories will shed the pounds, as my weight loss can attest, but I'm not really getting more toned. I've got definite trouble spots (my jiggly belly, for one) that would really benefit from frequent exercise. And it gives me more energy than sitting in front of the computer blogging... :)
Though I wouldn't stop that for anything!
2 comments:
That was a fairly decent movie, and I always like watching the dancing. I think that's partly because I can't dance, so I like watching people who can :) Good job getting your exercise in for the day!
That is a good movie!
Dancing is alot of fun.... it could be really cool if you could find a ballrrom class somewhere and go te once a week. It would make a great date and good excersize.
Post a Comment